Austin Ear Clinic: Exceptional hearing and balance care for Central Texas
Expert Audiology & ENT Services
What Our Patients Say
What Sets Austin Ear Clinic Apart
- Austin Ear Clinic has a Board Certified Neurotologist on staff and uses multidisciplinary team members within the office to provide a host of services for our patients all under one roof.
- Austin Ear Clinic provides hearing evaluations, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid programming.
- Austin Ear Clinic Audiology department providers are all Board Certified.
- Austin Ear Clinic treats adult and pediatric ENT problems and diseases.
- Austin Ear Clinic has a Tinnitus Care Provider holding a certificate from the International Hearing Society, TM capable of offering an individualized tinnitus treatment program for our patients.
- Austin Ear Clinic provides BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid) and Cochlear implant devices and surgical procedures.
- Austin Ear Clinic uses state of the art technology in its diagnostics and treatments, including Allergy testing and CT Imaging done in-house.
- Austin Ear Clinic offers In-house ENOG Testing used for the assessment of Bells Palsy patients (facial paralysis).
- Austin Ear Clinic offers a number of otological and skullbase surgical procedures including those for acoustic neuroma, vertigo, tympanoplasty; as well as in-office surgery such as sinuplasty and eustachian tube dialation.
- Austin Ear Clinic focuses on ear and balance disorders — we’re the experts.
Specializations & Surgeries
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Acute Vertigo
- Any Skullbase Tumor
- Bell’s Palsy
- Meniere’s Disease
- Sudden Hearing Loss
No matter what your hearing and balance healthcare needs may be, Austin Ear Clinic is here to provide you with exceptional, expert services at our state-of-the-art clinic. Call us today to get your questions answered.