Austin Ear Clinic: Exceptional hearing and balance care for Central Texas
When it comes to hearing and ear and balance care, Austin Ear Clinic is proud to stand out from the crowd. We offer a full range of hearing loss and hearing aid services as well as general ENT services for patients in Austin. We are also Central Texas’s premier specialists in medical and surgical treatment of ear and balance disorders. Dr. Patrick Slater is a board certified neurotologist, an expert in ear and balance disorders, as well as an ENT physician. He and our exceptional staff can help you with a wide variety of hearing problems from hearing loss and hearing aid fitting; to allergy and sinus treatments; to balance and vertigo testing and treatment; to specialized balance and hearing surgery, and everything in between. Austin Ear Clinic has been in practice for over 20 years. We are well versed in what could be ailing you. As part of our commitment to outstanding patient care, our clinic has on-call services to provide immediate care for conditions that come on suddenly, such as facial nerve paralysis, sudden hearing loss or acute vertigo. If you suspect that you have hearing loss or a balance problem, or have other hearing conditions, call or text us today. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. Remember — your hearing is an important part of your overall well-being. We’ll treat you well. We promise.
Meet the Practice Owner
Patrick Slater, M.D.
Talk to the Experts
Talk to the Experts
Expert Audiology & ENT Services
What Our Patients Say
What Sets Austin Ear Clinic Apart
- Austin Ear Clinic has a Board Certified Neurotologist on staff and uses multidisciplinary team members within the office to provide a host of services for our patients all under one roof.
- Austin Ear Clinic provides hearing evaluations, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid programming.
- Austin Ear Clinic Audiology department providers are all Board Certified.
- Austin Ear Clinic treats adult and pediatric ENT problems and diseases.
- Austin Ear Clinic has a Tinnitus Care Provider holding a certificate from the International Hearing Society, TM capable of offering an individualized tinnitus treatment program for our patients.
- Austin Ear Clinic provides BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid) and Cochlear implant devices and surgical procedures.
- Austin Ear Clinic uses state of the art technology in its diagnostics and treatments, including Allergy testing and CT Imaging done in-house.
- Austin Ear Clinic offers In-house ENOG Testing used for the assessment of Bells Palsy patients (facial paralysis).
- Austin Ear Clinic offers a number of otological and skullbase surgical procedures including those for acoustic neuroma, vertigo, tympanoplasty; as well as in-office surgery such as sinuplasty and eustachian tube dialation.
- Austin Ear Clinic focuses on ear and balance disorders — we’re the experts.
Specializations & Surgeries
Austin Ear Clinic services include hearing loss testing and hearing aid dispensing and fitting, allergy and sinus treatment as well as vestibular testing and more specialized surgical procedures. We strive to treat any audiological, otological and neurotological conditions for patients in Austin. Austin Ear Clinic’s Dr. Patrick Slater is a board certified neurotologist, specializing in diagnosing and treating neurological disorders of the ear. Dr. Slater’s background also extends to audiology and otology, with two years of training in hearing, balance and skullbase surgery. We are equipped to offer immediate care in the case of sudden onset conditions including acute facial nerve paralysis, sudden sensorineural hearing loss and acute vertigo. Our diagnostic tools include VNG/ENG testing, CT scans, and we are one of the only clinics in Austin offering electroneuronography (ENoG) for assessing Bell’s Palsy (facial paralysis).
Austin Ear Clinic should be the primary contact for the following:
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Acute Vertigo
- Any Skullbase Tumor
- Bell’s Palsy
- Meniere’s Disease
- Sudden Hearing Loss
No matter what your hearing and balance healthcare needs may be, Austin Ear Clinic is here to provide you with exceptional, expert services at our state-of-the-art clinic. Call or text us today to get your questions answered.